Contract & Legal Manager
- Thorough investigation of both the business and legal background for the contract and the proposed transaction and business relationship in which the contract is to be used. (During the process of any contractual agreement), Working with the appropriate representatives of the company, you should identify the steps that need to be taken in order to comply with the requirements of any contract review and signature authority policies and procedures that have been established by the company. (Review of Contract)
- Working with Project Managers for Communication assistance during Execution of project. Techno-legal & Contractual terms.
- Knowledge & Exposure of Dispute Resolution and Arbitration procedures.
- Legal Advice- Using oral or written platforms on legal issues, potential liabilities and possible courses of actions. All recommendations which the Legal Officer makes must be in complete compliance with the law, and must also strive to minimize risk for their organization. Should have capability of Processing the documents and perform needful research works.
- Should have experience of dealing with NCLT, MSEFC and other court cases.
- LLB/LLM/M Com./MBA or Relevant Degree qualification with 5 to 9 years of experience.
Position : 1
Gender : M